- Me: I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me
- Me: *lays down to sleep at night*
- Me: It bothers me, actually it really fucking bothers me, so let's lay here and think and stress about it instead of sleeping.
I’m going to warped on saturday and if you reblog this i’ll write your url down and throw it at the crowd, leave it in a porta potty or just give it to someone, maybe a band member idk
LIKES DON’T COUNT
ENDS ON FRIDAY
THIS IS REALLY FUCKING COOL
I hope whoever finds mine messages me and tells me that they found me from it.
Today I almost fell off the elliptical at the gym. I was watching paramore’s big weekend performance and tried dancing to “ain’t it fun” It didn’t turn out too well.
i get anxiety thinking about meeting a celebrity and getting a picture with them and then looking ugly in the picture
Oh goodness, 10 things? Hahah this is gonna get boring.
1) my name is Kaitlin joy. (Not sharing my last name with all y’all)
2) I’m a makeup artist. I’ve been on the tv show jerseylicious, done a few runways, and photo shoots.
3) I have horrible anxiety. It keeps me from doing A LOT. I hate it.
4) I’ve recently lost 60 pounds, and plan on running a marathon when I hit my goal weight next year.
5) I am 23 years old and still sleep with my teddy bear. Her name is mumble and has pink leopard pajamas. Hahaha
6) obviously my favorite band is paramore, they mean more to me then anyone would understand. They have helped me through so much.
7) I have 7 tattoos and plan on getting many more. I have the Eiffel Tower on my left ankle. “In the mourning ill rise” on my shoulder. A peace sign on the back of my neck. “Carry on” behind my right ear. Love and hope on my wrists. And the paramore bars symbol on my left forearm.
8) a year ago I was hospitalized for my depression, SH and SI. That is not one of my proudest moments but it happened and I can’t change the past.
9) I drive a little blue car and named her hayley. She may be small but she is powerful.
10) I love tv shows like law and order and criminal minds, but they give my horrible nightmares when I watch them before I go to sleep, I watch them anyway.
Wow that was a lot harder then I thought it was gonna be. I was about to give up on 5. But now I can think of so many more!